Monday, April 18, 2011

I feel like a murderer...

And maybe it's because I am :(
Let me explain.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with frozen yogurt and will take any chance
I can to have some of that yummy deliciousness.
So naturally tonight my brother and I go to try the new one in town.
It's fab.

But obviously that's not really the story here.
[just a lovely side note since I love my froyo]
Anyyyywayyyy...
We were driving home and this really stupid bird seriously lands right in front of my car.
Can I brake? no.
Can I scream? YES!
Poor birdy...I almost cried but was just in too much shock. I literally felt sick to my stomach
after seeing all those feathers flying around.
[and not to mention the actual noise of the poor bird's death]
It's the first animal I've ever hit with my car and to say the least- I am still in shock.
Don't judge me.

So R.I.P. bird.




3 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I hit a chipmunk once and cried for a couple hours. I understand.

Unknown said...

Oh that's so sad. But it wasn't your fault so nobody is judging you. Things like this happens.

christine donee said...

this is the saddest thing I have ever read. :(