Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes..


{boots: can't remember, jeans: pacsun, tank: AE, sweater: old navy, vest: hollister, jewelry: gift}


...I like awkward moments. In fact, sometimes I like to create them because I can see
how hilarious they will be.

...I like to light a candle when it's raining and turn off all the lights and just listen.

...I wish I had a sweet accent.

...I want to conquer my fear of heights. That usually lasts about 5.3 seconds.

...I buy, hide and eat a whole bag of M&Ms.

...I worry that I will never make it out of school alive and that I won't be able to apply my
knowledge in real life. (thankfully my work at the hospital has put that fear to rest!)

...I just need to have a good cry.

...I want an exotic pet. Ya know, like a tiger or something!

...I treat myself to a whole night of movies, manicures and playing catch-up on celeb gossip.

What about YOU?!

by the way, are you going to watch the royal wedding tomorrow?
I've got my DVR all set.

5 comments:

Cara said...

Great post, uplifting!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Unknown said...

Love this post! For sure watching the wedding!!

Kristin
http://kmbro.blogspot.com

Mark Halvorson said...

What time is the royal wedding on in this time zone?

anyaadores said...

You look great in red - and YES please to the wedding :)

christine donee said...

let's get a tiger together. for real.