Sunday, October 24, 2010

oh quilts

So this summer I set out a goal to make my first quilt. My mom is an amazingly talented professional quilter with her own business and for some reason I just never really understood it, and never had much of a desire to make one. But then I decided I really wanted a new blanket for my bed and after seeing how much my mom loves to quilt I thought I might as well try it out and see what I thought for myself. I was actually quite surprised at how much I enjoyed it! And now that it is finished, it's so much fun having it and knowing that I made it myself.


(my talented mother did all the quilting!)
(the back is this fuzzy and soft fabric. I love it!)



I think I am hooked! :)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I love this Jenn! I have always wanted to learn to quilt but I've never actually gotten around to it! I need to bust out my sewing machine soon :)