Friday, April 1, 2011

fabs & flops friday

Flops:
-getting sandwiched between 2 semis on the freeway. talk about scary! gee I can only hope that they know I'm there in my little car
-spilling my coffee on myself. such a great start to a day!
-going to the wrong classroom for class. It's the first week, so it's ok...right?
-stepping in a big ol' pile of my dog's present right outside my car door. thank you sweetie.
-the big wasp in the kitchen yesterday! I had the fly swatter ready and stood in position to kill it for 20 minutes (I kid you not) and then I missed. So I ran away. (did I mention that I'm allergic?)

Fabs:
-kicking it old school and listening to some Backstreet Boys
-going shopping! a) to the mall [with my dear alyssa] & b) to the craft store [with miss julia]
- the smell of spring and how the trees are beginning to bloom and the sunshine. it's awesome right?!
- playing with my dog (yes, there is a good side to that sweet pup) and getting a good workout in considering she has tons of energy since she's started losing weight. I nearly had my arm ripped out of its socket while playing tug-o-war.
- having 3 classes cancelled just in the first week
-getting to start working at the hospital
-being at home with my family. i love it.

I hope that you had a fantastic week friends! Have a fantastic weekend. I know I will- I will be celebrating my birthday a little early :)

No comments: