Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You know those really weird dreams?



{shoes: puma, leggings: maurices, gray shirt: aero, sweatshirt: osu bookstore}
Today is a sweats/workout kind of day.

You know those really weird dreams when you think you are dreaming then you wake up and you are actually doing whatever it was in real life?
[sorry, that was a terrible explanation, but I hope you understand]
Anyyyywayy, I had one of those last night. For some reason I have been uber paranoid about my posture lately. Well my subconscious latched onto that and I had a dream about sitting up straight and teaching people posture.
[okay I know it's extremely weird]
But I woke up and there I was sitting up totally straight on my bed. Talk about being super confused. And embarrassed even though it was just myself. But now I'm sharing it with you.


No comments: