Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 good things



{boots: payless, jeans: ross, tank&sweater: AE, bracelet: gift, ring: gift, necklace: F21}

I have had a lot of really wonderful things happen to me in the last 24 hours!

Let me tell you 3 [that way I can save some for my fabs tomorrow!].

1. car insurance bill came in and was down by half!
[getting older really does help!]

2. I was gym-bound yesterday and was determined to get a good workout in besides the treadmill runs I've been doing at home. Success: did the stair-stepper for half an hour, the elliptical for 10 minutes and abs for 10 minutes. Work it!

3. got my time sheet. worked (a lot) more hours than I thought = happy times for me!

Have a fantastic Thursday! I'm in class from 10-7 today. Good times. But hey tomorrow I get to go back to the hospital and hang out with my patients!
Oh- before I forget- I think it's time for a new {make a difference} post! please
contact me if you're interested! It can be anything- big or "small"! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great outfit!!

Cara said...

Love your necklace!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/