Monday, April 25, 2011

I double dog dare you



{shoes: target, jeans: AE, tank: AE, shirt: charlotte ruse, cardigan: macys, necklace: AE}

You know a double-dog-dare means you HAVE to do it right?
Okay, good. Glad we're on the same page.

I've been thinkin' (and you know what that means). I really want to do something to stretch myself.
Ya know...do something out of the ordinary, a little uncomfortable, and grow a bit.
[interested?]

Then join me!
I've decided that for the next week I am not going to consume any sugar. Except for natural sugar like fruit.
I'm going to start substituting good things for the dessert and sweet things that I looooong for every evening.
Usually I do pretty good during the day, but oh boy watch out- once evening comes I get the munchies and
BAM
before I know it I've eaten like 4 cookies.
7 days doesn't sound very long honestly. And truth be told I will probably go longer, but I just want to feel and look better for now. Next week I'm thinking I want to do a new challenge!
[yep, I've got one in mind!]

But for now will ya join me and not eat any sweets (or junk food, just do what you can!) for the next
7 days?

I'll report back and let you know how I'm doing! I pinky swear.

By the way! MAJOR SIDE NOTE: did anyone see the new J.Crew catalog? I think I'd do just fine with a whole new wardrobe of their spring line! obsessed.




3 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

Oh girl, I would do this with you, but I just don't think I can. Can we substitute meat for sugar? I can do that!

I'm Jenn said...

yes! of course you can do anything you want! :)

Ashleigh said...

I'm with Hilary, I just can't... I got a bag of coconut M&M's calling my name ;) But go for it, and keep us updated!!

J.Crew = adore!

P.S. I ove your blog title & totally agree! I actually run a series on my Facebook called "it's the Little Things" with daily uploads of little things that make me smile. Check out it!