Sunday, April 17, 2011

my weekend in pictures

I did a whole lot this weekend.
And then I did a whole bunch of nothing important.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves.



A night on the town in Portland! I wish I had more pictures on my camera because it was a fun night, but this is what I've got to show you.

I wish I could say this was my bed. Because I spent a whole lot of time sleeping in mine after our girls night.

I took the best bath. No this isn't my bathtub with the cool floating lights...but I did light some candles!

homework. blah. nuff said.

Spent some time reading this fantastic book. I HIGHLY recommend it.


I also cleaned, ate, worked out [luckily...] and spent most of my time in sweats. None of that seems picture-worthy right now, but it was definitely awesome.

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend! :)



1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Ummm, that bathtub looks amazing. Maybe it's just the fancy lights, but whoever's bath that is, is one lucky bum:-) xoxo