Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tag!...I'm it!

Alright friends, here it is. My girl Hilary over at the Young and Naive tagged me in the handwriting game. Here's how it goes:
There are 8 questions and you have to write the answers down on a piece of
paper and flaunt that penmanship to all readers. Now let's be honest here- I have never been
a huge fan of my handwriting. Oh well, now it's out there for you to see!

The questions:

1. Name/blog name
2. Blog URL
3. Copy "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Something you say all the time
7. Favorite artist or band
8. Friends whose handwriting you'd like to see!

Answers:


- Eva

Lets go girls! And don't forget to link back to me here!

By the way, my body is mad at me because I haven't been giving it very good rest lately.
I could really use one of these suckers.

Hope you have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

LOVE that song!

Unknown said...

Hi, I will post the cake recipe soon, so check back :) I hope your friend will love it.

and thank you for tagging me in this game :D that's so much fun, although I'm not a fan of my hand writing also, but I will do my best :D

Have a great day and thanks for being my follower, will follow you too.

Love,
B
http://firstblueshoes.blogspot.com/

Petchie said...

I love the red steps! also, I could really go for a massage too right now! my body is mad at me too for not getting enough sleep! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

xoxo
Petchie