Wednesday, June 22, 2011

facts 4

I missed last week guys!
FAIL.

But here's more facts and almost halfway to my 100!

31. I am a little OCD and you could call me a clean freak.



32. I am currently obsessed with Pina Coladas and especially with summer here, I want one everyday.



33. I do not have Bieber fever.



34. If I could go back to any era in the 1900's I think it'd be the 20's. maybe the 80's though.



35.  Despite the fact that I don't like living and growing up in a small town, I don't think I could
handle living in a really busy city.



36. I really like hats. All kinds. But I'm too afraid to wear them usually.



37.  I still sometimes wake up from a nightmare and want my mom to come in my room
and cuddle with me til I fall back asleep.
I know, I'm so pathetic and should probably grow up...

38. I purposely try to make a good lasting impression to the people I meet.

39.  I really don't care what people think of me and I'm not afraid to be who I am.



40. Which leads me to this fact...I'm currently kinda sorta obsessed with this song...


:) xoxo

2 comments:

Joyful Sparrow said...

I don't have Bieber fever either. :-)

I love the quote on being yourself. How very true.

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

NO Beiber here either, I just don't get it! I'm in the same boat with hats. I get brave buy a lovely one and never ever wear it. Not even in the winter. I always feel foolish in them.