Wednesday, June 15, 2011

you just might not want to leave

Even though it hasn't been very hot here lately, I still adore Oregon.
even despite how every winter I always swear I am moving south.

There's just so much to do here! 
I mean, let me convince you.

Careful, though. After people visit, they're generally hooked and love this place.

Honestly, we've got it all. Let me show you!

crater lake

the ocean beaches

the desert

gorgeous waterfalls

so much hiking it's not even funny

mountains surrounding the beautiful valley

and yes, we even have big cities

I figured I should take time to be grateful for the beautiful place that I am blessed to live in.
If you ever visit be prepared to stay a while! :)
and this is coming from someone who moved here from the Midwest!

1 comment:

sherri lynn said...

I love the variety! I've never been to Oregon but would love to go!