Wednesday, July 20, 2011

facts 5

I realize it's been a while since my last promised facts post.
But don't fret because I'm back.
at least for now, while my computer decides to cooperate.

41. My closet contains a lot of white clothing. shirts, pants, shorts, you name it.

42.  I have a freckle in my right eye.
my favorite is when people ask me if I know I have something on my eye. Really? I never noticed... :)


maybe it's hard to see in this picture. oh well, it's really there.

43. I love anything and everything coconut. I'm really into drinking coconut water after a long workout right now.



44. Sometimes the best nights are spent to myself watching chick flicks and eating cookies.
like the other night when all I did was watch the notebook and eat sweets. and be super girly.

45.  I swear I'm in love with Kenny Chesney.  And I will confess that this weekend I get to see him in 
concert! 
my dream.



46. For the first time in my life I am actually considering getting my Master's Degree. And I'm more
confused now than ever if I should do it.
All I can do for now is pray.

47. I love to read.  In fact earlier this summer I read 7 books in like 4 weeks. nerd status. Any recommendations though for what to read next?

48. I really wish life had music to play along with it.  I can only imagine what songs would be playing lately to the tune of my life!


49. I'm obsessed with sticky notes.


50. I love zebra print. 


3 comments:

Zara said...

I wish more people would admit that they like to read. I feel that our generation was perfectly fine with reading but the younger generations have lost interest completely. It breaks my heart.

On the brighter note, the zebra print accents are amazing!

Evangeline. said...

I love that you are reading so much! I just started re-reading a book that is one of my absolute favs. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. On another note, I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I’ve seen Kenny Chesney once and he put on an amazing show! Love him! Where you seeing him at? He comes to WA tonight! (Unfortunately I’m not going because I used all my money on a trip to Vegas… way worth it right?!)