Friday, April 23, 2010

Dare to Dream



Dreams don't have to be defined as something that just might never happen. They can be real and true goals that you aim to reach. They don't have to be big either. Dreams can be anything as simple as hoping to get your car washed to anything as big as travelling the world!

Today as I was walking to class and enjoying the spring air and the smell of fresh cut grass, I decided that I want to try something new: longboarding. It looks like a challenge, but like so much fun! I have tried to skateboard before, and well let's be honest- it just did not go so well. I've heard longboarding is easier though than skateboarding and I am always up for trying new things, so I think why not?!

I have also always wanted to go skydiving! I don't know why because I used to be so afraid of heights, but I think the rush of it would be so much fun. Besides, how cool is it to tell people you've jumped from a plane with a parachute?!

Another thing I've always wanted to do is to ride in a hot air balloon. :) Ever since I was a little girl they have been one of the coolest things to me. I used to wake up early in the morning so I could watch them take off close to my house and watch them in the sky as the sun rose. If I did get to go on one though, I would definitely want it to be cool colors! Like yellow (happy!), red (bold!) and maybe another color or two. I actually really like this one!

The black with the bold and bright colors really stands out in the sky. And look at the view from it! How awesome would it be to see that in the morning as you are in the sky as the sun rises (or sets).

There are so many other things I would love to do someday, but these are some that have been on my mind lately! What are some of your dreams?

Tip of the Day: smile at someone. you never know who may need it most :)




No comments: