Wednesday, December 1, 2010

tis the season

Tis the season to get creative! I just love this time of year because of the happiness the holidays bring, the fun decorations to make and put out, and not to mention the fun food and gifts we get to make and give to others. These are some of my ideas for this year that I want to try out!

Button Ornaments
These ornaments are adorable! and so simple. you can make them yourself by clicking here!

I love love love baking this time of year. It's so fun to try new recipes too, and since I just love fudge I am going to try making a cranberry chocolate fudge. I'm expecting good things :) you can find this recipe by clicking here!

I love decorating with wreaths! My goal is to make a new one this year and there are so many fantastic ideas at marthastewart.com or you can check them out for yourself and find whichever one suits you by clicking here!

Candles are always a fabulous gift to give and to receive. These candles are so much fun! You can make them too by clicking here!

I hope you enjoyed looking through these as much as I do! Happy holidays :)

No comments: