Wednesday, February 9, 2011

736 reasons to {love} coffee



I swear, some days coffee literally seems to save my life. Recently, I have been finding myself needing to have a cup in order to function. uhh- I don't do addictions. And to be honest it has been a little hard for me to accept the fact that I want to have a cup every morning.
[not that I have been letting myself..]

So of course my dad's oh-so-wise words come to mind: "ya know, it's always good to make a pros and cons list to something before making a decision." BINGO!

{pro}} it tastes yummy
{con}} it can be addicting (like I haven't said that already..)

{pro}} it helps me wake up
{con}} it can stunt growth (who cares! I'm done growing anyway)

{pro}} it's a good socializing activity
{con}} it can yellow your teeth (just use crest whitening strips!)

{pro}} it warms you up on a cold day (or if you prefer to have yours cold, it's just as delicious!)
{con}} it can be an expensive habit (by making it yourself at home it's cheaper!)

{pro}} believe it or not there are some health related benefits (read here)
{con}} I can't think of anymore. (not that the other one's were a big deal) ;)

{pro}} goes well with lots of foods or after dinner
{pro}} the smell is divine
{pro}} you can drink it in all kinds of fun mugs or a nice thermos
{pro}} there are so many different flavors to add so you won't ever get tired of it
{pro}}( seeing a pattern here?)

ok...I can think of a billion more pros, but I'm out of cons. pros win. I just love a good warm cup of coffee! Enjoy one on this cold day :)


1 comment:

Mark Halvorson said...

Jenn...I absolutely loved your justification of the cons...making them pros. Helps me put my umm coffee habit into the proper perspective. I love me some coffee!