Monday, February 21, 2011

i guess it's my bucket list


Okay, so here it is:
MY BUCKET LIST
[I know you all were waiting for it]
Honestly, this may not seem too extravagant or anything
[okay some things might be]
but this is really some of the things that I want to do/accomplish in my life before it's over. Yes, there are some fun, kind of "out there" things, but a lot of it is simple stuff that I want to do to make some kind of difference. Enjoy!

1. I want to learn how to dance
[yeah...I'm kind of behind...]

2. I want to make a dress

3. I want to plant a big vegetable garden
[and keep it alive...]

4. I want to lead someone to Christ

5. I want to go skydiving

6. I want to learn how to snowboard

7. I want to ride in a hot air balloon!
[that will make me overcome my fear of heights. and basically it'd just be so cool!]

8. I want to start at the base of a mountain and hike to the top

9. I want to have a baby
[get married first! obv.]

10. I want to write a book
[not really sure about what.]

11. I want to go on a mission's trip to Africa
[Sierra Leone to be exact.]

12. I want to dance in the rain
[after doing #1 of course]

13. (warning: this could disturb some people) I want to shoot a bird...
[my dad hunts and I grew up around it okay...]

14. I want to go snorkeling

15. I want to travel to every continent
[okay, maybe not Antarctica]

16. I want to learn how to windsurf

Some things I have already accomplished on my Bucket List include:

-learning how to play tennis
-driving a dump-truck
-playing a whole game of golf
-going to disneyland! (uh, so fun!)
-knitting a scarf
-going to a professional sports game
-giving blood (wow, that was a bad experience though.)

So now that I have shared some of the things on my list, it's your turn! What's on your bucket list?

By the way, if you haven't yet check out my newest post in {healthy you} here!

No comments: