Wednesday, February 23, 2011

hey again winter...



WoW!
Looks like winter has come back to stay for a while. I woke up the last 2 mornings and BAM there was *snow* on my car, on the ground and it was cold enough to make me wonder if I had somehow landed in Alaska. To be quite honest, I am not really all that excited about
how cold it has been and all the snow, I mean it's practically March! I was definitely
excited about the sunshine we had a few weeks ago. :)
Okay...wow enough about the weather!
[sorry to bore you!]

But all of this *snow* has definitely gotten me back into the spirit of wanting to be inside and cuddling while watching a movie and drinking a cup of hot chocolate.
Instead of doing that I have been doing homework.
[haha...lame!]
But I did make some yummy muffins! Apple cinnamon muffins to be exact. So good! I love baking and how the delicious smell permeates the house. MMmmm! Take a look-see.


Anyhow, looks like it's time to bring the boots and scarves back out and those oh-so-cozy gloves of mine. I've got an outfit in mind for tomorrow...stay tuned!

Back to this post instead of me babbling on.
[sorry again!]
Check out some of these wonderful winter happy styles!


Cute huh?! Enjoy winter while you can!

No comments: