Thursday, February 24, 2011

snow day!

Lucky me! Today I woke up to snow and tomorrow class is cancelled!
Hallelujah.
I so was wishing I was here:

This is the view from home :)
[thank you, brother for posting this!]
[I was especially wanting to be there after hearing my mom tell me she was baking!]

I did have to go out on the roads today which was uh- intimidating/scary/not okay!
But I made it.
And now that I have a 3 day weekend it's all worth it anyway.

As promised before, I tried to come up with a cute "snow day" outfit. Sorry folks, didn't really happen how I was hoping. Today was a little busier than I anticipated. But I did get some pictures of what I ended up doing so hopefully you aren't too disappointed!


{shirt: charlotte ruse, cardigan: old navy, jeans: ross, coat: macy's, scarf: homemade gift, headband: gift, boots: pay less, necklace: f21}

So I am hoping to start a new thing on my blog for Friday's so check back tomorrow!
[which is in 6 minutes...why am I up so late?]
Enjoy the snow, and be safe!






No comments: