Friday, February 25, 2011

fabs and flops fridays #1

So here it is people! I am starting a new thing on Friday's called "fabs and flops". Here's how it goes: fabs are going to the 5 most fabulous things from the previous week, flops are the 5 "worst" things.
Let's see how this works.
Fabs:
  • having a snow day!
  • going to all-campus worship (so great!)
  • finding out I have an internship for sure for the summer (thank you, Jesus!!)
  • finishing my 5k
  • spending time with some of my best friends

Flops:

  • getting assigned 2 group projects this week that are due next week
  • being sick
  • driving in the ice
  • watching sponge-bob (sorry...not a fan.)
  • having a FINAL this week (who does that in week 8?)

I am so thankful for this 3 day weekend. It's much needed. I have some exciting news and will be sharing it within the next few weeks so just stay tuned!

Have a happy Friday!

1 comment:

Whim Wham Life said...

Yay for 3 day weekends! I was sick this past week, ugh! Not fun.
Hope you feel better soon.
P.S. Just found your cute blog AND hooray for OSU, (that's where I met my hubby:-)