Thursday, March 24, 2011

fabs and flops friday

{sweater: gift, plaid shirt: macys, jeans: ross, boots: payless, watch: art&air festival booth}

Flops:
- blurry camera shots all week. sorry.
- the fact that I'm writing this on Thursday instead of Friday
- moving over 25 tables at work and having the elevator continuing to close so that it made the task nearly impossible
- procrastinating packing and then figuring out that I don't have enough boxes to put all of my stuff in so I have to carry it out in garbage bags or one-by-one...so not how I want this process to go.


Fabs:
- finishing a fantastic book. "Immanuel's Veins" by Ted Dekker if you're interested. Quite the thriller!
- transporting my tv to my friend's house so that we could watch a movie. most random thing I've ever taken to a friend's and still strangely hilarious.
- having it stay light outside later and being perfect nice weather for break. hellooooo spring!
- finding my remote after it had "disappeared" for 5 months. I guess you really do find things when you aren't looking for them.
- no homework. lots of sleep. hanging with friends. perfect vacation.

That's it friends! Have a fabulous Friday :)

No comments: