Sunday, March 27, 2011

I like food



{boots: can't remember, jeans: AE, jacket: borrowed, bracelets: aero, ring: gift}

I feel like I scored on having a nearly perfect weekend.
I got all moved in and settled back at home.
I got to sew with my mom and a dear friend of mine.
I got to have a girl's night and perfect time with my bestie.
I got to go to church (so good) and shopping!
And then...

I got to go to the grocery store.
[not a big fan of that place, especially on a Sunday]
But today I realized while I was there just how much I love food and I seriously wanted everything in sight. My mom and I came home with way too much
[thanks to me who kept throwing stuff in the cart]
and didn't even have enough room to put it all away. Wow.
Oh, and this is after I had a delicious caramel apple from the mall. haha.
And tonight we are having enchiladas!
Perfect weekend. Perfect way to end a wonderful break.

School starts back up tomorrow...maybe I'll see ya then. But chances are that I will already be falling behind somehow.

No comments: