Monday, March 28, 2011

I told you so



{via}

Yep, this was me this morning. Shocked by the alarm. Not wanting to get up. Ever ever ever.
[how could it come so early. I mean 6:30...seriously.]
Remember how I told you that I'd already probably be falling behind today somehow?
Well it took about 4 seconds after I woke up and I was already behind. I sort of underestimated the time I would need to get ready and make it to school on time. Long story short: lots of traffic, slow people, and practically running to class. And there I was running in the door
as the professor called my name for roll. Score!

But hey, at least I wasn't the girl who walked in a half hour late and was humiliated by the professor.
[I felt bad for her...that could've been me...]
It's definitely Monday. Have a good one!

No comments: