Sunday, March 6, 2011

roommate lovin


Hello again friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!
[sorry for no new posts, I was swamped with homework]

I am starting a new segment about making a difference!

I will do the first one
[and probably more in the future]
but then I want to hear from YOU!

I don't have class until 11 on Monday's and I usually don't have to work so it allows me a lot of extra time in the mornings to get things done and kind of mosey around. My roommate is pretty busy with an earlier class on Monday mornings so she is usually out the door before I even see her. Today I have decided I want to leave her a little gift for when she gets back! So I have set out to:

  • clean the bathroom
  • leave her a tasty treat
  • write an encouraging note to her

I hope that these small gestures will make an impact on her day in a positive way so that she can enjoy the day and get more done!


See, it's easy! You can pick someone you are close to in your life, or you can make a difference in someone's life that you may never have even met. How will you make a difference?

{contact me} if you would like to be featured in a {make-a-difference} post!

No comments: