Thursday, March 3, 2011

fabs and flops friday #2 {& mom's birthday!}

First of all.

happy birthday to the best mother in the whole wide world!


My amazing mom's birthday is TODAY! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful woman in my life who daily shows me what it looks like to live a life of a godly woman. She has been there for me through so much and I can't imagine my life without her. I can only hope to one day be like her.
I LOVE YOU MOM!

Next.
Yes, today is Friday!
[holla!]
Which means that today it's time for another dose of fabs and flops.
Upon request, flops will be first so things end well on the fabs.
[why didn't I think of that?]
So here it goes!

Flops:
  • still being sick and accidentally overdosing on cough syrup. twice.
  • sitting at a stop sign for 3 minutes waiting for the light to turn green. oops.
  • my embarrassing moment with bike boy.
  • only going to the gym twice this week.
  • paying rent
  • realizing that the guys you like don't ever seem to like you back [I can't believe I am putting that on the internet.]

Fabs:
  • finishing a paper that's due on sunday on wednesday [ohhh yeah]
  • getting some new cosmetics [how can that not be fabulous?!]
  • finishing my last group presentations of the term this week
  • going to zumba!
  • reading the purpose driven life
  • my mom's birthday! [I got her a sweet gift-so excited about it!]
  • my finds at rite aid
  • lounging all day sunday watching movies and eating ice cream
  • talking to my grandma on the phone
  • the cheesy bread I had with dinner the other night [I will post the recipe soon!]
  • having lunch and going to the bookstore with my mom

There ya have it! Have a wonderful friday and weekend!

No comments: