Tuesday, March 1, 2011

takin chances

Whoa, it's March?! Well this year is going fast.

So I decided to take a chance today...I don't usually dress my outfits up because to be honest I am kind of intimidated that it will look really bad or dorky.
I am actually pleased with this one though and am nice and warm too!
I want to be colorful because spring is right around the corner
[how exciting!]
but still maintain that wintery look too since it's so dreary outside.

{vest: gift, sweater: aeropostale, cami: aeropostale, leggings: maurices, boots: payless, ring: gift from my daddy}



I was walking back to my car after class using my umbrella
[of course, this is Oregon after all]
and a guy on his bike looks at me and goes "uh, it's not raining."
[oh.]
[well it was raining like 30 seconds ago]
I was so embarrassed. haha. Darn Oregon weather changing on me like that every 2 minutes.
But what's the fun in life if you can't laugh at yourself anyway. :)

Have a happy Tuesday and first day of March!

No comments: