Monday, February 28, 2011

pura vida

I just had to share these bracelets with you. I am obsessing over them to say the least. Pura vida bracelets are from a small community in Costa Rica where a villager started makes and sells them. They are now becoming much more popular and he has been able to expand his sales from less than 10 a week to more than 5,000! It's an incredible story and can be seen at their website. The best part is that for every bracelet that has been purchased part of the profit goes back to charity and no 2 bracelets ever look the same since they are custom made. It's pretty cool folks. I am definitely purchasing one
[or maybe 5].

I don't have a ton to say today.
[sorry]
I was up way too early and then napped before class trying to kick this sickness.
[ugh, it just won't go away!]
But can we still be friends? I promise I will start being a better blogger soon!
I've got some ideas in the works.

By the way I am so excited for the Bachelor tonight.
Uh- they are going to South Africa- how cool?!
I have a few things up my sleeve for {healthy you} coming up soon so keep checking back!

No comments: