Monday, May 30, 2011

facts #2

Alright, I know you've all been dying for my second round in the "100 facts about me" series.
catch my sarcasm?

Well here it is.
Don't forget to let me know if you're participating so I can read about you too! And link up!
By the way, can someone let me know how to do an actual link up? I have no idea!

AAANYWAYY.
Back to business.

11. I love to read.  Anything and everything.  From romance, to comedy, to thriller, to history, to magazines.  If it's a book, there's a good chance I'll read it.


12. I struggle every time I go to buy any kind of toiletry.  There are just SO. MANY. OPTIONS.
I always want to buy multiple of everything.
Shampoo and lotion are the worst.
which is probably why I currently have 3 shampoos in my shower.



13.  I'm not a huge chocolate fan. I know, I know. BLASPHEMY right?  I'd much rather have something vanilla or fruity.
I make exceptions for white chocolate- mmm!


14. If I were given the choice to go skydiving or bungee jumping...
skydiving hands down!


15.  Even though I don't know who he is, I pray for my future husband everyday.  That he will be growing closer to the Lord and that our future together will be blessed. 
I believe in the power of prayer.

16.  I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar or the piano.  I think musical instruments are awesome.


17. I love pillows and I love blankets.  And I have a ton of both on my bed :)


18. I barely ever wake up to an alarm clock.  I always set one just in case, but I usually wake up before it goes off.
I guess that's what happens when you live the life of an 84 year old and go to bed before 10 every night and wake up at 8 the next morning.


19.  I'm a sucker for puppies.  who isn't right?  And as soon as I have steady income, I will be getting one of these little guys.


20.  I love smoothies.  It's probably abnormal how much I like them.









3 comments:

Raquel said...

Love all your facts! I actually dont prefer chocolate either. People think i'm crazy haha! But i do love white chocolate too, even though it's not even chocolate...maybe thats why i like it....lol. Oh and for the link up thing, just go here http://www.simply-linked.com/
it's super easy to use!

Zara said...

I love reading and don't like chocolate! I thought I was the only crazy out there. People still don't believe me that I'd rather not get chocolate and I always end up with a ton of it for holiday. :-(

Hilary Ayers-Kurtz said...

I'm going sky-diving this summer!!!