Tuesday, June 7, 2011

facts to the third power

Facts #3 folks.

21. I'm obsessed with pictures and have a billion and a half picture frames in my room to look at all my lovelies any time I want to.

22.If I could do it, I would pick up and move here right now. And live in a hut, make smoothies and live simply.


23. I don't really like soda. The occasional sierra mist or diet pepsi is okay, but I'd much rather drink 
juice or water.



24. I still like to sing in the shower...

25. I still love to watch Disney movies and secretly want to live the life of one of the princesses.


26. I am deathly afraid of needles.


27.  My little confession: I'm still not sure about the whole maxi dress trend. I still need to be convinced.


28. The only chips I like are chips and dip.  Otherwise, no thanks. :)


29.  My favorite color is are...green, blue, red, and purple. 

30.  One of my favorite shows is Cupcake Wars and I also secretly want to be a cupcake baker.
I'm beginning to realize I'd like to have lots of lives. I love mine though, don't worry! :)


4 comments:

Zara said...

I'm right there with you on the move and simple life. :-) That little island looks like paradise to me!

Kristen said...

I also hate needles and am not too sure about maxi's, but then again I am short so they would not do it for me. :)

sherri lynn said...

Thank you for not making me be the only person who isn't sure about the maxi dresses! I think they would look terrible on me but I haven't tried one on yet....

Dana Paramita said...

i agree with you i dont really like soda, it's unhealthy for our body.nice blog btw i really enjoy read these posting :) check mine if you have a chance dear

http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/