Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wahoo! sweet summertime


shoes: target, pants: kohls, shirt: old navy, jean jacket: gap, watch: art festival

Ohhhh yes ladies and gents! Summertime is FINALLY here!
I had my last final today and am feeling like I'm on cloud nine right about now.
can I get a hollah!

Anyhoo. I've been thinking. And you know what that means.
neither do I.

I've got a summer to do list.  Besides working at my job and putting in 30 hours a week at my internship call me crazy, I have some other fun things in mind.

Like... finishing a quilt I started forever ago
... hitting up a concert or two down at the park
... maybe even a rodeo
...catching up on some reading any book suggestions?
... going to the fair
... eating my weight in strawberries
... canning some jam
...BBQs
....and of course my favorite: floating the river

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SUMMER!!! :)

1 comment:

Jenna Griffin | Gold & Bloom said...

oh, making a quilt has been on my list of things to make for a looooong time. maybe i will get to it this summer!