Monday, June 13, 2011

little things that make me smile :)

So this girl has had a super crazy busy weekend/life the last few days and the blogging had to be put off a little bit. 
I will tell you more about it tomorrow, mk? 

little things that make me smile






...all of the above pictures that we took this weekend

...listening to the rain right outside your window

...waking up to a sweet text message

...reading a really good book

...when someone you love gives you a hug

...fresh flowers on the table

...receiving snail-mail

...walking barefoot in the sand

...getting all dressed up for a date

...nail polish

...holding a puppy

Link up pretties! :)



2 comments:

Shar said...

Beautiful photos! And I love you're list! I hope your week goes great Jenn! Take some time to relax. :)

XO Shar

Michaela said...

I love everything that makes you smile (: Especially nail polish and puppies! Thanks for stopping by my blog today xoxo