Monday, June 27, 2011

little things that make me smile :) link up!





I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know I sure did. Mine consisted of planting those pictured flowers (plus lots more that aren't pictured!), laying out by the pool, a little bit of work, and maybe a drink or two.  I was just so happy that I was finally able to get outside in the sun :)

Here are some more little things that make me smile.
Make sure to link up!

...singing at the top of your lungs with the windows down in the car

...watching a sunset

...sleeping on clean sheets fresh out of the dryer

...cold drinks on hot days

...looking at pictures down memory lane

...stargazing

...eating fresh berries

...being able to laugh at yourself when you make a mistake

...making someone else smile

Don't forget to link up! :)
xoxo


2 comments:

sherri lynn said...

ahh I love sleeping on clean sheets! It's the best feeling!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I am so with you... windows down in the car singing, flowers, my pups, long baths, candles, massages, talking on the phone with a friend......