Friday, June 24, 2011

this is kind of overdue



shirt: AE, pants: kohls, bracelets: gift, headband: target

I haven't done an outfit post in like...forever!
Sorry, I guess that sometimes life just gets insane and you've gotta roll with it :)
Life has been CUH-RAZYYY lately. I'm putting in 30+ hours a week at my internship and then working 
at my job 20-30 hours a week.  Plus I've been sick lately and didn't have a voice for
4 days straight. Cool :) but hey, now my voice is almost back, I freaking love my internship, and my job is 
bringing in the dough. 
Perfect. :)

Have a happy weekend!
xoxo

3 comments:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

I hear you on life being crazy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you around!

Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

I love your jeans, I need to start going to Kohls, why do I never go there? Everyone I knows rants about it.

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You look adorable! I would do these outfit posts, but i never look cute! ;)