Thursday, February 17, 2011

hair daze

I am in a total obsession right now with hairstyles and haircuts. I kind of go through phases with this where I want to get a really outrageous haircut because I am tired of dealing with my long hair. My hair is naturally curly and when the weather is wet it just gets frizzy and really icky. Even if it's straight it just goes all haywire and I often find myself just putting up so I don't have to deal with it.

[this picture is bad in so many ways, but this is what I mean when my hair just goes bleh]



So naturally towards the end of winter I am totally ready for something new and fresh. Right now my hair is over halfway down my back and it's been a while since I've had it cut. I used to have really short hair
[I mean really short, like by my ears]
and it just didn't look good on me, so I still want it to be long.

These are some styles that always inspire me:





[all images via google images]

I love long layers. I also love bangs, but I'm always nervous if I should get them or not. Any input on what I should do?!

Also check out my newest post in {Healthy You}!


3 comments:

{Kayla Anne} said...

swoopy choppy bangs and lots of layers. my hair does the same thing except i chopped and I'm not loving it.. but all of these are great options!

Alexis said...

I think the third one is fun, with the side swept bangs! But also I think your hair is always beautiful Jenn!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

love this! i need a new style too and i'm thinking bangs and a little color. Bangs would be cute on you too! And the style with them now is where they're totally long enough to pin, twist, or braid back to get them out of your face.