Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today is one of the only days the whole year that we take time to recognize and express our love for all of those around us. (kind of sad, but true) Single or not, I hope that you were able to tell someone today how much you care!

My Valentine's day was full of very pleasant surprises. I woke up to a wonderful message from my boy. I talked with my amazing mother on the phone. After my morning class I came home to a surprise bouquet of flowers, a card, and my favorite- a candle! (it smells divine by the way!) We just kind of hung out for the day until after my next class then went to a lovely dinner at Carinos restaurant- so delicious. Tonight we are ending the night with
[homemade]
yogurt and fruit parfaits for dessert and watching some tv. Needless to say, today has been wonderful.

[my lovely gifts]

[my valentine]

I hope you have had a happy heart day!

No comments: