Friday, February 11, 2011

headbands up.

So I've noticed more recently that headbands are coming back in style. With long hair like mine, I am always wanting to get it out of my face, but often times find myself just putting it in a ponytail. A headband would be a great alternative. There are all kinds, shapes, and sizes which make them a very versatile accessory that can be used to dress-up or drab-down any outfit for any occasion.
A google search brought forth A LOT of results, but these are some that I loved.

the hippie style (via)

the scarf- can go with any outfit (via)

the dressy hair flower- match with your outfit for your night on the town (via)

the bandana- simple, yet stylish (via)

the athletic & hair-get-out-of-my-face headband (via google images)

the studded headband (via)

the simple and elegant flower headband-great for any occasion (via)

So whether you want to dress-up or hit the gym, there is a fun headband for you! They can also be fun and easy to make! Enjoy :)







No comments: